medtigo Licensing & Payor Enrollment Services
Take the worry out of completing state license and payor enrollment applications.
For a Free Consultation, Leave Your Details Below!
Getting You Credentialed is Our Mission
Our experienced team will assist you with your state medical license or payor enrollment applications. We manage the application process for you from start to finish. We have extensive knowledge of how the State boards and insurance payors operate. Our team completes the initial application, obtains source documents, and follows up until it is completed. Don’t jeopardize your position on a credentialing delay!
Meet the medtigo Team
medtigo has been assisting healthcare professionals with their state licensing and payor enrollment needs for 9 years! Together with their team of analysts have over 25 years experience!
A Truly Comprehensive Service
Real Time Application Tracking
When you have all your applications in one place it is easier to keep track of the progress. With the medtigo app it allows you to view what stage your application is in on demand.
Progress Notes, Outstanding Tasks, and More
Our team will keep you up to date every step of the way. View progress notes, outstanding tasks, and application status all conveniently in one place.
Talk To Us About Applicable Discounts
Contact us today and get all the information you need
Our Satisfied Providers Say It Best!
We treat all relationships with our providers like a partnership
Justin Holtzman, MD, MHSA
“My company has utilized medtigo licensing for all providers in our practice. They are especially dependable, professional, and reliable at every step in the licensing process. They have made an arduous and time-consuming process quite manageable for us. They keep us informed at each step and operate in a transparent method, which is truly significant for busy practitioners.”
Say goodbye to worrying about your medical license or payor enrollment application.
Frequently Asked Questions
The service price is $599 for a physician State license, $399 for an APP State license, $249 for a nurse State license and $199 per insurance payor application.
Other fees you will be responsible for may include but are not limited to: State medical board application fee, criminal background check, fingerprinting, notarization of documents, and primary source verification fees.
Yes, we sure can. Contact us for specific pricing, but typically because the renewal process is not as involved, the fees will be substantially discounted.
While each application has its own requirements these are the typical documents required to get started:
- CV (in month/year format with an explanation of any gaps)
- Medical School Diploma
- Post-Graduate Training Certificate(s)
- Board Certification Certificate or eligibility status
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Malpractice insurance face sheets
- Passport or government-issued ID
- Any current or former State medical licenses
- You will connect with our team via email or phone call to provide them with the specific details about the license or payor enrollment services that you need
- Our team will then send you an itemized invoice and list of credentials needed to start the process
- Once you have submitted your credentials, our team will complete the process for you. Then send you the completed application for review and signature
- We will then submit the application to the State Board or Insurance Payor
- We will stay in constant communication with you throughout the process to keep you informed of your application status.
Founded in 2014, medtigo is committed to providing high-quality, friendly physicians, transparent pricing, and a focus on building relationships and a lifestyle brand for medical professionals nationwide.