Simplify Payor Enrollment with medtigo's Expert Assistance
Streamline the Process, Maximize Revenue, and Focus on What Matters Most – Your Patients
Thank you! Your submission has been received by our team. We will review your request and reach out to you within 1 business day.
Something went wrong, please try again!
Getting You Credentialed is Our Mission
Are you tired of the lengthy and complex payer enrollment process? At medtigo, we understand the challenges healthcare providers face when joining insurance networks. Our dedicated team is here to provide comprehensive assistance, ensuring a seamless and efficient enrollment process.
How We Assist
Our Payor Enrollment Services Include:
Meet the medtigo Team
medtigo has been assisting healthcare professionals with their state licensing and payor enrollment needs for 9 years! Together with their team of analysts have over 25 years experience!
Contact us today to Started
Ready to streamline your payor enrollment process?
Our Satisfied Providers Say It Best!
We treat all relationships with our providers like a partnership
Justin Holtzman, MD, MHSA
“My company has utilized medtigo licensing for all providers in our practice. They are especially dependable, professional, and reliable at every step in the licensing process. They have made an arduous and time-consuming process quite manageable for us. They keep us informed at each step and operate in a transparent method, which is truly significant for busy practitioners.”
Say goodbye to worrying about your medical license or payor enrollment application.
Frequently Asked Questions
While each application varies these are the typical documents we need:
- CV (in month/year format)
- Medical School Diploma
- State Medical License
- Board Certification
- Malpractice Insurance Facesheets
- Government Issued ID or Passport
- You will connect with our team via email or phone call to provide them with the specific details about the payor enrollment services that you need
- Our team will then send you an itemized invoice and list of credentials needed to start the process
- Once you have submitted your credentials, our team will complete the process for you. Then send you the completed application for review and signature
- We will then submit the application to the Insurance Payor
- We will stay in constant communication with you throughout the process to keep you informed of your application status.