medtigo Medical Licensing Service
Take the worry out of getting your physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, or nursing medical license.
For a Free Consultation, Leave Your Details Below!
Getting Your Medical License Is Our Mission
Our experienced team will help you apply for your State medical license. We manage the application process for you from start to finish. We have extensive knowledge of how State licensing boards operate. Our team will complete the initial application, obtain source documents, and help you to obtain your medical license in the fastest time possible. Don’t put your livelihood and reputation at risk by going it alone.
Meet Stephanie Booth, one of our dedicated medtigo Concierge staff who can help you apply for your medical license. Stephanie has been working with physicians and other healthcare professionals for over 30 years in various roles, from department manager to operations coordinator. She has the knowledge and experience to assist you through this application process.
Require more information?
Download our brochure to learn more about our Licensing Service
A Truly Comprehensive Service
Our Service is so much more than simply completing your application and sending it into the board.
Online Project Management Software
A powerful project management software will power instant communication between you and your concierge to avoid confusion and delays
Convenient Online Notary
Our organization provides in-house online notary, so you don’t have to waste valuable time or expend unnecessary effort to find a local notary on your own
CV Formatting Services
Our expert staff can help you reformat your curriculum vitae if it needs a refresh before submitting it to the board to avoid any delays with incomplete information
Automated Email Updates
A regularly scheduled email digest summarizing the status of your application will give you peace of mind that your application is on track and not forgotten
Online Certificate Tracker
Our service comes with free access to our propriety document management platform to provide you with a central location to manage and store all your documents
Talk To Us About Applicable Discounts
Contact us today and get all the information you need
Our Satisfied Providers Say It Best!
We treat all relationships with our providers like a partnership
Justin Holtzman, MD, MHSA
“My company has utilized medtigo licensing for all providers in our practice. They are especially dependable, professional, and reliable at every step in the licensing process. They have made an arduous and time-consuming process quite manageable for us. They keep us informed at each step and operate in a transparent method, which is truly significant for busy practitioners.”
Say Goodbye To Worrying About Your Medical License Application
Frequently Asked Questions
The service price is $599 for a physician license and $399 for an APP license. The application fee for a nursing license is $249.
Other fees you will be responsible for may include but are not limited to: State medical board application fee, criminal background check, fingerprinting, notarization of documents, and primary verification fees.
Yes, we sure can. Contact us for specific pricing, but typically because the renewal process is not as involved, the fees will be substantially discounted.
In addition to your State license, we can help you get your DEA certificate, any State-controlled substance registrations, and other State-specific documents that may be applicable.
While each state has its own requirements, these are the typical documents required to get started on an application:
- CV (in month/year format with an explanation of any gaps)
- Medical School Diploma
- Post-Graduate Training Certificate(s)
- Board Certification Certificate or eligibility status
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Malpractice insurance face sheets
- Passport or government-issued ID
- Any current or former State medical licenses
- You will connect with our licensing team via email and a phone call to provide them with specific details about which license and the timeframe you are looking to obtain the license.
- Our team will then send you an itemized invoice and the list of credentials needed to complete the process for you.
- Once you have submitted your credentials, our team will complete the process for you, sending you the completed application for signatures.
- We will then apply on your behalf to the State board. We will be the ones to keep in touch with the State board until your license is approved.
- We will stay in constant communication with you throughout the process to keep you informed of your application status.
Founded in 2014, medtigo is committed to providing high-quality, friendly physicians, transparent pricing, and a focus on building relationships and a lifestyle brand for medical professionals nationwide.